Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Tribute to TumsRum


While strolling through the blog graveyard this evening I came upon the vestiges of TumsRum. This blog seemed dedicated to highlighting the humorous side of animals through various forms of multimedia. Unfortunately, it appears to have begun its demise when another author started posting on the site, leading to massive viewer outrage and boycott. Since then, it could not win its viewers back and eventually went under. In honor of the fallen TumsRum, I shall now post a number of humorous and intriguing videos from the sports world.

Dwight Howard is a real wiz at impressions.

I wish these videos weren't of Fat Phil.

This video is way better.

Todd and I lolled at this video on Friday.

This is how you do it, son.

The new face of Philadelphia sports.

I like this commercial.


ENJOY

2 comments:

  1. TUMSRUM WILL RETURN! WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc

    ReplyDelete
  2. good~ keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice day........................................

    ReplyDelete