Thursday, September 20, 2012

Moose's Weekly Picks

Welcome back to another edition of Moose's Weekly Picks.  After my first week, I am just a smidgeon under the .500 mark at 6-7-2.  I will try to improve upon that mark this week and get myself back to even.  Unfortunately I can't make a call on the Giants/Panthers game because Koey couldn't put down his wingies and text me the spread in time.  So we will start with the Sunday games once again this week.  Here we go:

St. Louis (+7.5) at Chicago
PICK: St. Louis.  The Bears were my pre-season NFC Super Bowl pick in the annual Sack Lodge fantasy football predictions board.  I must have forgotten that they have Jay Cutler.  Dude is a coach killer.  Rams win this one on the road.

Tampa Bay (+7.5) at Dallas
PICK: Tampa.  Dallas looked good, then shitty.  This week they will be somewhere in between and win a close game against legbreaker Schiano.

San Francisco (-6.5) at Minnesota
PICK: San Francisco.  I can't believe the Niners are only giving 6.5 in this one.  I like them to win big.  As a matter of fact, I will make this my NO DOUBTER OF THE WEEK.  We all saw how that turned out last week though.

Detroit (-3.5) at Tennessee
PICK: Detroit.  I'm picking a lot of road teams this week.  Add Detroit to the list. 

Cincinnati (+3) at Washington
PICK: Cincinnati.  I don't think the 'Skins are as good as everyone else thinks.  Plus they just lost Geico spokesman All-Pro linebacker Brian Orakpo for the season. 

NY Jets (-2.5) at Miami
PICK: Miami.  Tannehill earned his stripes last week after I potshat him.  Miami's defense will stifle the Sanchize and get the W.

Kansas City (+9) at New Orleans
PICK: New Orleans.  This is a tough call.  The Saints have looked terrible in two games.  I think they pull it together for this game at home.

Buffalo (+3) at Cleveland
PICK: Buffalo.  Cleveland has gotten better, but I think Buffalo showed what they are made of last week.  Their offense will overpower the Brownies.

Jacksonville (+3) at Indy
PICK: Indy.  The Jaguars can't throw the ball.  The Colts can.  I like Andy Luck to build on his first win with another W at home.

Philadelphia (-3.5) at Arizona
PICK: Arizona.  Everybody knows the Iggs only win by one!

Atlanta (+3) at San Diego
PICK: Atlanta.  I don't know who came up with this line, but I'll take the Falcons in a battle of undefeateds.

Houston (-2) at Denver
PICK: Houston.  Peyton Manning will play better, but I don't know if anyone can stop this high-powered Texans offense.

Pittsburgh (-4) at Oakland
PICK: Pittsburgh.  Oakland has looked terrible the first two weeks.  I don't know what happened to Carson Palmer, but I'll take the Steelers to pick apart the mistake prone Raiders.

New England (+3) at Baltimore
PICK: NEP.  I don't know what the hell happened to the Pats last week, but I can't see it happening two weeks in a row.  They also are not subject to the TPLIYP No Doubter curse this week.

Green Bay (-3) at Seattle
PICK: Seattle. An NFC West clean sweep!  I think the NFC West, led by San Francisco is a super tough division.  I'll take Seattle in a bit of an upset at home.


LAST WEEK: 6-7-2
SEASON RECORD: 6-7-2
NO DOUBTER RECORD: 0-1

No comments:

Post a Comment