Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Moose's Weekly Picks

After a hot start last week, Moose fell apart in the afternoon games to plummet back under .500 for the season.  Not only that, but I have missed on three No Doubters in a row.  There is only one game between division rivals this week, so we will be able to see how these divisions fare against each other.  However, it will be tough for a prognosticator such as myself to pick this week's games.  Nonetheless, I will give it my best shot. 

Arizona (-1.5) at St. Louis
PICK: Arizona.  The Cardinals needed overtime to outlast the 'Phins last week.  Have they been figured out?  Perhaps, but I'll still take them this week in the Lou.

Atlanta (-3) at Washington
PICK: Atlanta.  The undefeated teams stay undefeated.  Washington's lack of defense concerns me in this game.

Philadelphia (+3.5) at Pittsburgh
PICK: Philadelphia.  Andy Reid knows how to beat the Steelers somehow.  I don't get it.

Green Bay (-7) at Indianapolis
PICK: Green Bay.  The Packers have been screwed over by the refs too many times.  They come out guns blazing against Indy and pick up the win. 

Cleveland (+9) at NY Giants
PICK: Giants.  One more week until Haden gets back Browns fans.  Until then, I like the G-Men by 10.

Tennessee (+5.5) at Minnesota
PICK: Tennessee.  I think I have been wrong on every Tennessee game so far (fact checkers?).  Matt Hasselbeck will be the wild card in this one.  I could just as easily see them getting blown out again though.

Miami (+3.5) at Cincinnati
PICK: Cincy.  Sucky.

Baltimore (-6) at Kansas City
PICK: Baltimore.  The Ravens will pick apart this mistake prone offense.

Seattle (+3) at Carolina
PICK: Carolina.  Cam and his weapons on offense will be too much for the Seahawks pass rush.

Chicago (-6) at Jacksonville
PICK: Chicago.  Chicago is on the rise.  I think.  That punk bitch Cutler could sabotage them though.

Denver (+6.5) at NEP
PICK: Denver.  I think the NEP will win, but it will be close.  

Buffalo (+9.5) at San Francisco
PICK: San Francisco.  Buffalo's running game has hit the skids.  The Niners defense and run game should go wild here.

San Diego (+3.5) at New Orleans
PICK: San Diego.  New Orleans has gotta win sometime right?  Not this week though. Another curious line involving San Diego.

Houston (-8) at NYJ
PICK: Houston.  The Jets pretty much have nobody now on offense or defense.  I'll make this my NO DOUBTER OF THE WEEK. 




LAST WEEK: 6-9
SEASON RECORD: 20-23-2
NO DOUBTER RECORD: 0-3




No comments:

Post a Comment