Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Moose's Weekly Picks

Road weary and clearly affected by opposing fans, Moose finally returns home for a full week of MWP.  A terrible week followed by a .500 week keeps Moose exactly at .500 for the year.  Now lets feed off the home crowd and pull off a big week.  I will also make up for all the Simpsons references over the past two weeks.  Here we go!

Dallas (-3.5) at Chicago: Wow, a tough one right off the bat.  Both of these teams are legendarily bad down the stretch, and both teams looked lifeless on Thanksgiving.  The Bears secondary is absolute garbage though.  PICK: Dallas

Baltimore (+3) at Miami: The Phins are playing pretty well at home lately.  PICK: Miami

Pittsburgh (+3) at Cincinnati: Don't know what to make of either of these teams.  They seem kinda righteous, but then I see them fraternizing with lameoids.  That makes them lameWADS!  Maybe Cincinnati has the police master key to the playoffs though.  PICK: Cincy

Indianapolis (-4) at Cleveland: Cleveland is desperately hanging on to their playoff hopes.  I think Indy snuffs them out this week and the Johnny Football dynasty starts next week.  Then the Cleveland Triumvirate will be complete: Lebron, Manziel, Mateo.  PICK: Indy

Houston (-5) at Jacksonville: JJ Watt has been a man possessed the last few weeks.  If I had to start a franchise today, I would probably take him first.  Also, Fitzy throwing six touchdowns last week was more unlikely than Homie the Clown completely the loop-de-loop on the mini bicycle. PICK: Houston

NYG (pick em) at Tennessee:  I'll follow up that reference with one from the same episode; I'm seeing double!  Four terrible teams!  PICK: NYG

Carolina (+9.5) at New Orleans: New Orleans might have turned a corner last week.  Riverboat Ron meanwhile has hit a cold streak.  PICK: New Orleans

Tampa Bay (+9.5) at Detroit: I don't think Detroit is that good, but I think they can beat Tampa by 10.  PICK: Detroit

St. Louis (-2.5) at Washington: The Rams are playing with the tenacity of a Ferguson looter.  They crushed the Raiders by 52 last week, and the Raiders are better than the Skins.  All hail the Shaun Hill Gang as this week's NO DOUBTER.  PICK: St. Louis

NYJ (+6) at Minnesota: Whenever I am completely down on the NYJ they do a 180 and surprise me.  I am not completely down on them.  PICK: Minnesota

Buffalo (+10) at Denver: I am completely down on Buffalo.  I'm not sure what a team expects with Kyle Orton as quarterback.  PICK: Denver

Kansas City (+1) at Arizona: I am also losing faith in Arizona.  I would pick KC this week, but we are in the desert.  PICK: Arizona

San Francisco (-8) at Oakland: The 9ers offense has gone dormant, but the Raiders got blanked last week.  I'll take Harbaugh to bounce back this week.  PICK: San Francisco

Seattle (+1.5) at Philadelphia: The Iggs are having red area troubles, but managed to surpass my expectations the past two weeks.  This week I think they fail the test against the defending champs.  PICK: Seattle

NEP (-3.5) at San Diego: I'll take the NEP anywhere except Green Bay.  PICK: NEP

Atlanta (+12) at Green Bay: I'm hoping somebody can knock off the Pack before the playoffs.  If they get the #1 seed, I think only Seattle could beat them before the Super Bowl.  PICK: Green Bay


LAST WEEK: 8-8

OVERALL: 80-80-2

NO DOUBTER: 8-4

No comments:

Post a Comment