Friday, November 4, 2016

Moose's Weekly Picks

Well folks, this season is not going so great.  I was 6-9 two weeks ago, and missed last week's action altogether.  Another shaky week and this blog could fall completely by the wayside.  I will try to be more committed going forward.  One game at a time.  Let's go!

JACKSONVILLE (+7.5) at KANSAS CITY: Interesting game with Foles under center.  He looked ok last week, and we know what he is capable of.  Easier game with him at home.  PICK: Kansas

DETROIT (+6) at MINNESOTA: Minnesota looked invincible for five weeks.  Now they look putrid.  I think Detroit adds to their woes here.  PICK: Detroit

PHILADELPHIA (+2.5) at NYG: It is known that this Eagles team does not travel well.  With Josh Huff being released this week, the offense becomes somehow even worse.  Also, I am extremely worried about the Giants edge rushers.  But it could also be one of those games where Dougie P completely redeems himself.  I gotta call it like I see it though.  PICK: NYG

JOHN LOADS GUEST PICK: I'm not a big cheesesteak guy.  I like the components, but never together.  However, it's well known that New York doesn't have any good corner delis.  PICK: Philadelphia


DALLAS (-7) at CLEVELAND: I don't know what it is, but for some reason this game is raising a flag in my head as too obvious.  There is no way Dallas loses though, right?  Something is weird; the line should be double.  Vegas knows something. I can't believe I'm doing this. PICK: Cleveland

JOHN LOADS GUEST PICK: I picked Cleveland to win the World Series, can't believe they didn't win.  Tribe!  Most people from Dallas are not actually from there, so I'll take them.  PICK: Dallas

NYJ (+3.5) at MIAMI: Jay Ajayi is a beast.  Or is it just that he has braids so I assume he is really good and fast?  Gimme that fish!  PICK: Miami

PITTSBURGH (-1) at BALTIMORE: Rumor has it Ben is back this week.  The Ravens lost to the damn Jets two weeks ago.  That's bad.  PICK: Pittsburgh

NEW ORLEANS (-4.5) at SAN FRANCISCO: Five of the 49ers six losses have come by double digits.  Things are not looking great for the old Chipper.  PICK: New Orleans

CAROLINA (-3) at LA RAMS: The Rams are 3-4.  You know what that means.  PICK: LAR

INDIANAPOLIS (+7.5) at GREEN BAY: When is Pagano going to get canned?  Meanwhile the Packers are slowly putting it together.  PICK: Green Bay

TENNESSEE (+5) at SAN DIEGO: I feel like the Chargers are this year's Titans for me.  I don't think I've picked them correctly all season.  They fact that they are playing the Titans makes it even worse.  PICK: San Diego

DENVER (+1) at OAKLAND: Oakland is 6-2 and atop the AFC West, but look at their six wins.  The Jags, Ravens, Bucs, Saints, Chargers and Titans are a combined 18-27.  I'll take Denver with Demarcus Ware back in action.  PICK: Denver (No Doubter)

JOHN LOADS GUEST PICK: Akeem Talib plays for Denver.  He makes bad decisions.  I'm going with the Raiders.  Their owner seems like a real bozo.  PICK: Oakland

BUFFALO (+7) at SEATTLE: Throw the damn ball to Jimmy Graham for me!  Seattle is a little dinged up this week.  I think they get the win at home, but it will be close.  PICK: Buffalo

LAST WEEK: 6-9
OVERALL: 34-40-2
NO DOUBTER: 3-2
JOHN LOADS: 2-6

No comments:

Post a Comment